Wednesday 22 April 2009

Yet another meme.....

I quite enjoy doing these meme thingies. This one has been doing the rounds so I thought I'd have a go.

All you have to do is pick a (musical) artist and using ONLY SONG TITLES from only that artist, answer the questions below. I've chosen Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (and not just because they've released 14 or so albums so there's a lot to choose from, I also think he's a God-like genius). Here we go then:


1. Are you a male or female: The Sorrowful Wife

2. Describe yourself: Christina the Astonishing

3. How do you feel about yourself: Do you Love Me?

4. Describe your parents: Papa won't leave you, Henry

5. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriends: Train Long Suffering

6. Describe your current boy/girl situation: I Let Love In

7. Describe your current location: City of Refuge

8. Describe where you want to be: Where the Wild Roses Grow

9. Your best friend(s) is/are: Stranger than Kindness

10. Your favourite colour is: Abattoir Blues

11. You know that: The Moon is in the Gutter

12. If your life was a television show what would it be called: Thirsty Dog

13. What is life to you: Song of Joy

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Death is not the end

1 comment:

Red Shoes said...

I finally took a spin at this meme myself. Your band and mine are related... My band's front man is your band's former guitarist.